What is Mobile marketing ?
Mobile marketing includes all the marketing techniques that rely on mobile phones ( smartphones and conventional ) .
Companies have of a new communication channel ( mobile phone and smartphones ) to retain customers or attract new customers
Mobile marketing can take many forms:
• Use a website suitable for reading on mobile as well as mobile applications to show the company’s products,
• Diffusion advertisements designed specifically for mobile sites and applications or call on the mobile ,
• To send SMS, MMS and PUSH notifications to customers ( with their consent ) in order to offer promotions or reduced .
• For example, today 58% of the French have a smartphone. They are more than half to use internet every day and one third using the geolocation of local shops.
• We can create specialized marketing actions. It affects the consumer through his mobile phone : tool used in everyday life. This enables targeted communication, personalized based on customer data and instantaneous because advertising messages are sent and received in seconds.
• We can make real-time promotions or communicate around a nearby customer event. We can influence purchase, make it immediate or compulsive.
• Show the ability of a company to modernize.
• It is a lower cost communication which affects almost the entire population.
• Companies use this trend , what mobile marketing, to make themselves known.
• This allows to create important promotions campaigns by adding videos, photos, interactive games, to create a greater impact on the communication campaign .
• Mobile marketing is also measurable in real time, it helps to assess the effectiveness of the strategy.
• To not satisfied the customer , do not make abusive message sends it could annoy and can block messages, and lose interest in the brand.
• You should know mix different types of messages , both promotions and information to avoid in one case. The consumer is interested in the brand when he receives a message for promotions and in the other case , if he receives too much information about the brand maybe the consumer will not keep showing interest in the brand.